Inventory Unit Detail
2010 G3 X22 FC
The ever-popular LX 22 Fish & Cruise model now has the added versatility of a marine grade vinyl floor with optional snap-in carpet. For convenience, the carpet can be purchased in sections, so you can customize your floor covering to your preference; carpeted console area with vinyl floor for bow or stern fishing, or any combination. The LX3 upgrade provides a tri-log option, more horsepower capability, hydraulic steering and a standard ski-tow bar for a complete performance package. The LX 22 Fish & Cruise model is a great way to take your family to peaceful waters, far away from their everyday concerns
- Enlarged 23" x 25" U-shaped pontoon logs w/ Maxi-Float foam and smooth, straight sides have higher volume than 23" round logs for maximum flotation and superior ride. See Sun Catcher Construction link for more information.
- Wide-body design with 8' 6" beam provides increased stability and maximum floor space.
- All aluminum motor pod is bolted to pontoon cross-members with 12 point attachment and large diameter bolts for added strength and rigidity.
- Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
- Rounded front end gives an improved appearance and "higher end" look.
- Marine grade pressure treated plywood deck has limited lifetime warranty for years of care-free family boating.
- U-shaped logs provide a secure platform for extruded c-channel 16" on-center through-bolted construction. Round logs rely on "M" brackets with less contact with the log to secure the deck.
- Through bolted floors to deck extrusions, .100 gauge nose cones, and heavy duty deck extrusions on 16" centers are just a few of the extra touches that make the Sun Catcher Pontoon line the Best Value on the Water.
- Rounded front end
- gives an improved appearance and "higher end" look. Full length performance shield gives complete under-deck protection and improves fuel-efficiency and speed.
- G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Limited five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase, and a limited lifetime warranty on the marine grade plywood deck material direct from the manufacturer gives you the best total warranty package in the industry.
- Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability and easy reset.
- 12 volt receptacles come in handy for plug-in accessories.
- Factory installed wiring for 12 volt trolling motor receptacle makes adding high thrust, optional trolling motors easy and convenient.
- Floor level interior courtesy lights help keep the interior easier to navigate in poor lighting.
- Stainless navigation lights and docking lights are superior in appearance and reliability.
- The 6.5 gallon rear livewell and the 12 gallon front livewell with 800GPH aerator pump give the anglers on board a great convenience.
- Contoured Bimini™ Top, 1.25" frame, and boot with beefed up frame, better curb appeal, and improved protection from the elements, make this an even nicer feature than before.
- Marine grade Vinyl floor for ease of cleaning.
- Upgraded 34 ounce vinyl is fully treated for stain-resistance for clean, long lasting beauty.
- Fire extinguisher, cleats, plenty of cup holders, and color-coordinated bimini tops are just a few of the outstanding amenities found on all Sun Catcher pontoons for the owner's comfort and convenience.
- Roto-molded furniture with "rain drain" channel under cushions for durable, comfortable seating and dry storage.
- 30 gallon fuel tank adds cruising distance to reach your favorite fun/fishing spot.
- Lift-up gates provide convenient entry and exit, open inward and eliminate gate rattle when closed.
- Anodized deck rails and trim are maintenance free and retain their appearance over years of use.
- All LX Model Sun Catcher pontoons come standard with a factory-installed mooring cover for cleaner storage and long-lasting protection of your investment.
- Wrap-around lounge seating provides plush, family-style seating as well as dry under-seat storage with "rain-drain" feature.
- Pop-up privacy enclosure with padded seat provides a secured place to change clothes and is a perfect place for a portable toilet.
- Sun Catcher tanning deck provides the perfect spot for catching some rays while on the water.
- ABS Table with positive-lock pole adds to versatile family entertainment with four built-in cup holders.
- Four deluxe upholstered fishing chairs for comfortable 4-point seating while fishing from any corner of the pontoon, as well as the side chaise lounge style couch with under seat storage.
- Built-in 7' 6" rod box adds convenient gear storage.
- Stern entry with four step boarding ladder makes boarding after swimming or skiing easy and convenient.
- Additional upright rod holders are within easy reach of forward fishing positions
- Upgraded Sony® Marine Entertainment Satellite compatible AM/FM CD stereo with I-Pod/MP3 jack, upgraded 6.5" speakers gives you quality sound while checking weather reports, or listening to your favorite tunes.
- LX console w/ custom stainless steering wheel with tilt steering, horn, fog resistant Faria® gauges that included speedo, tach, trim, and fuel make this luxury console a true command center.
- Deluxe helm seat with fold down arm-rests provides comfort for the captain. Total personal adjustment is possible as helm seat reclines, swivels and slides for maximum comfort.
- Yamaha deluxe binnacle controls, cables, and key switch for reliability and dependable operation.
- All LX Model Sun Catcher pontoons come standard with a Garmin® 145 fish finder for those days when fishing tops your list. The 145 also provides a convenient read-out of water depth and temperature.
- Lifting strakes standard on all tri-log models, increasing speed and performance.
- Removable Ski tow standard on all Tri-Log models for a total family water-fun experience.
- Three jumbo 23" x 25" tubes w/ Maxi-Float foam for maximum performance and speed.
- Hydraulic steering standard for increased control and ease of turning.
- Third Log Storage provides more storage for any type of gear.
- Double plated .100 gauge nose cones on .100 gauge logs for added durability and performance at high speeds.
- .125 gauge wings on the nose cones offer additional protection from wave splash.
- Upgraded heavy duty all aluminum motor pod provides superior support for higher horsepower engines.
- Tri-logs are the most versatile pontoons on the water as increased horsepower ratings allow tri-log models to better tow skiers, cruise at higher speeds.
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Deck Length
- 22 ft. 6 in.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.