Inventory Unit Detail
2008 G3 PB188F
Call for Price
Fun on the water usually includes fishing and the 188 F was built with fishing in mind. The open deck space allows freedom of movement, with four comfortable high-back fishing chairs, forward livewell and aft baitwell to enhance your chances to turn "fishing" into "catching." Family amenities include a lounge seat with storage, pedestal table, and Sony® stereo system for those days when you want nothing more than a secluded get-away. Also available with marine grade vinyl for a deck covering, the 188 F is sure to provide your family weekend after weekend of outdoor adventure.
- Console features upright rod storage, Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo, plus speedo, tach and fuel gauges.
- Boat: 188 F
- Length: 18'
- Length on Trailer: 24' 8"
- Width on Trailer: 102"
- Beam: 97"
- Approx. Dry Hull Weight: 1340
- Approx. Pkg. Weight: 2370
- Hull Gauge: .080 / .080
- Maximum HP: 75
- Maximum Weight Cap.: 1500
- Persons Weight Cap.: 1040
- Number of Persons: 8
- Fuel Capacity: 23 G
- Livewell Dimensions: 10" X 19" X 14" 12G
- Color Options: Cobalt Blue, Sunset Gold
- Enlarged 23" x 25" U-shaped pontoon logs w/ Maxi-Float foam and smooth, straight sides have higher volume than 23" round logs for maximum flotation and superior ride.
- All aluminum motor pod is bolted to pontoon cross-members with 12 point attachment and large diameter bolts for added strength and rigidity.
- Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
- Marine grade pressure treated plywood deck has limited lifetime warranty for years of care-free family boating.
- U-shaped logs provide a secure platform for extruded c-channel 16" on-center through-bolted construction. Round logs rely on "M" brackets with less contact with the log to secure the deck.
- Through bolted floors to deck extrusions, .080 gauge nose cones, and heavy duty deck extrusions on 16" centers are just a few of the extra touches that make the Sun Catcher Pontoon line the Best Value on the Water.
- G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase, and a limited lifetime warranty on the marine grade plywood deck material direct from the manufacturer gives you the best total warranty package in the industry.
- Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability and easy reset.
- 12 volt receptacle comes in handy for plug-in accessories.
- Pre-wired for 12 volt trolling motor for easy hook up of electric motors.
- Navigation lights increase safety and visibility.
- Interior courtesy lights help keep the interior easier to navigate in poor lighting.
- 12 gallon livewell in front of console with 800GPH aerator pump and a 12 gallon rear livewell that give the anglers on board more flexibility and convenience.
- Restyled bimini Top, 1.25" frame, and boot with beefed up frame, better curb appeal, and improved protection from the elements, make this an even nicer feature then before.
- Fire extinguisher, cleats, plenty of cup holders, and color-coordinated bimini tops are just a few of the outstanding amenities found on all Sun Catcher pontoons for the owner's comfort and convenience.
- Four deluxe upholstered fishing chairs for comfortable 4-point seating while fishing from any corner of the pontoon.
- Upgraded 24 oz. marine grade snag-resistant carpet for comfort and superior wear life.
- 23 gallon fuel tank adds cruising distance to reach your favorite fishing spot.
- Upgraded 34 ounce vinyl is fully treated for stain-resistance for clean, long lasting beauty.
- Lift-up gates provide convenient entry and exit, open inward and eliminate gate rattle when closed.
- Anodized deck rails and trim are maintenance free and retain their appearance over years of use.
- Rectangular table with pole adds to versatile family entertainment with four built-in cup holders.
- Under deck boarding ladder allows easy access.
- Sony® Marine Entertainment AM/FM CD Stereo, upgraded speakers and new one touch retractable stereo cover gives you quality sound while checking weather reports, or listening to your favorite tunes.
- Yamaha binnacle controls, cables, and key switch for reliability and dependable operation.
- Restyled fiberglass console provides a central command center as well as 6 rod holders.
- Instrumentation and features includes marine horn, speedo, tach, and fuel gauges to put more information at your fingertips.
- New style helm seat provides comfort for the captain.
- Max HP
- 75 hp
- Deck Length
- 18 ft.
- 1340 lbs.
- 8 (1040 lbs.)
- Number of Tubes
- Fuel Capacity
- 23 gal.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1500 lbs.